HOME 首页
SERVICE 服务产品
XINMEITI 新媒体代运营
CASE 服务案例
NEWS 热点资讯
ABOUT 关于我们
CONTACT 联系我们
创意岭
让品牌有温度、有情感
专注品牌策划15年

    英语小笑话带翻译简短

    发布时间:2023-03-20 05:22:25     稿源: 创意岭    阅读: 1329        问大家

    大家好!今天让创意岭的小编来大家介绍下关于英语小笑话带翻译简短的问题,以下是小编对此问题的归纳整理,让我们一起来看看吧。

    本文目录:

    英语小笑话带翻译简短

    一、英语短笑话带翻译

    民间笑话是一种颇受人们喜爱的民间叙事类型,材料丰富,有广泛的现实基础。我精心收集了英语短笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

    英语短笑话带翻译篇1

    Liar,Liar

    骗子,骗子

    A wife went to the police station with her next-door neighbor to report that her husband wasmissing.

    老婆与隔壁邻居到警察局报案 说她的老公失踪了。

    The policeman asked her for a description.

    警察要求,她形容一下。

    She said,"He is 35 years old,6 feet 4 inches,has dark eyes,dark wavy hair,an athleticbuild,weighs 185 pounds,is soft-spoken ,and is good to the children."

    她说:“他三十五岁,六尺四寸,黑眼睛,波浪状的深色头发;体格健壮,体重185磅,说话很轻,而且对小孩子很好。”

    The next-door neighbor protested,

    隔壁邻居期提出反驳说:

    "Your husband is 5 feet 4 inches,chubby,bald,has a big mouth,and is mean to your children."

    “你老公五尺四寸,胖嘟嘟 的,秃头,有一个太嘴巴,而且对你的小孩很刻薄。”

    The wife replied,"Yes,but who wants"THIS KIND OF STUFF"back?"

    老婆回答说:“你说对了,可是谁会要 这种没用的废物 回来呀?”

    英语短笑话带翻译篇2

    A Henpecked Husband

    怕老婆的老公

    A henpecked husband was advised by a psychiatrist to assert himself.

    有一位怕老婆的老公接受心理治疗师的建议要坚持自己的主见。

    "You don't have to let your wife bully you,"he said."Go home and show her you are the boss ."

    他说:“你不必让你的老婆像恶霸一样欺侮你。回家去让她知道你才是老大。”

    The husband decided to take the doctor's asvice.He went home,slammed the door,shook his first in his wife's face,and growled,"

    这位老公决定接受医生的劝告。他回到家,用力啪答一声关上门,在他老婆的面前:挥舞着拳头,并且大声咆哮说:

    From now on you are talking orders from me.

    “从现在起,你得乖乖听我的命令。

    I want my supper right now,and when you get it on the table ,go upstairs and lay out my clothes.

    我现在就要吃晚餐,当你把它弄好放在餐桌上的时候,到楼上去把我的衣服摆放好。

    Tonight I am going out with my friends.

    今天晚上我要和我的。朋友外出,

    You are going to stay at home where you belong.

    你给我乖乖待在家里不许乱跑。

    Another thing,you know who is going to tie bow tie?"

    另外还有一件事情,你知道谁要替我打蝴蝶结领结吗?”

    I certainlydo,"screamed the wife."The Undertaker."

    老婆尖叫着说:“我当然知道。是收尸的人。”

    英语短笑话带翻译篇3

    向你的烦恼说再见

    A Jew, an Indian and a black were lined up to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

    一位犹太人、一位印第安人和一位黑人列队进入天国之门。

    Said the Jew to St. Peter, 66 Frankly, I'm rather surprised to be here. All my life Christians havedespised and reviled me. "

    那位犹太人对圣彼得说:“坦白讲,能到这里让我蛮惊讶的,我一辈子一直都受到__的轻视和侮辱。”

    "That's a great sorrow to us,"said St. Peter, "but you won't find that kind of prejudice here.Here, all are truly equal.Just spell God and you may enter."

    “我们实在感到非常遗憾,”圣彼得说,“但我们这里没有那样的偏见,这里每个人都完全平等,只要拼出God这个词你就能进入天堂。”

    the Jew truly spell out god and was swept through the gates.Next,the Indian came forward andsaid,"St.Peter,all my life I suffered from poverty and discrimination,and could only live in areservation.Will I truly be free here?"

    那名犹太人正确地拼出God后,被招入门内。接着印第安人走向前说道“圣彼得,我一辈子饱受贫穷和种族歧视的打击,而且只能住在居留地内,我在这里能得到真正的自由吗?”

    "My son, your troubles are over.Just spell the word God you will be free as a bird. "

    “小兄弟,你的烦恼已经结束了,只要拼出God这个词,你就能像小鸟一样自由自在。”

    The Indian obliged and he, too, entered the Heavenly Kingdom.

    印第安人照着做,不久也被引入天堂。

    Next,the black man strode forward."St. Peter," he said, "all my life people looked down on meand treated me unfairly.That won't happen here, will it?"

    接着那名黑人跨步向前,“圣彼得,”他说道,“一辈子人们都瞧不起我,不公平对待我,在这里那些事不会发生吧!”

    "Of course not, my boy. We don't do that kind of thing here.Just spell" onomatopoeia "and theKingdom of Heaven is yours "

    “当然不会,我的弟兄,我们不会做那样的事,只要拼出onomatopoeia这个词,天堂之国就是你的了!”

    看了“英语短笑话带翻译”的人还看了:

    1. 英语爆笑笑话

    2. 有关于英文笑话带翻译简短

    3. 英文短笑话带翻译欣赏

    4. 英语笑话带翻译

    5. 关于超短英文笑话带翻译

    二、

    三、带翻译的英语小笑话

    带翻译的英语小笑话两则

    英语小笑话:孩子与母亲

    A curious child asked his mother: “Mommy, why are some of your hairs turning grey?”

    一个孩子好奇的问妈妈:“妈咪,为什么你的头发有的变灰白了?”

    The mother tried to use this occasion to teach her child: “It is because of you, dear. Every bad action of yours will turn one of my hairs grey!”

    妈妈想利用这个机会好好教育教育她的孩子:“因为你啊,宝贝。每次你不听话,我就会有一根头发变灰白的。”

    The child replied innocently: “Now I know why grandmother has only grey hairs on her head.”

    孩子天真的回答:“现在我知道为什么外祖母头上只有灰白的头发了。”

    The Effectiveness of Advertisement

    广告的`效力

    Some businessmen were talking about advertising on TV excitedly. As none of them had ever done it before, every one had his point of view.

    一群商人正热烈地讨论在电视上做广告。他们中没有人做过,所以每个人都有自己的想法。

    At this moment, Mr. Grey came by. Grey was a car dealer and he had once made an advertisement.

    此时,格雷先生进来了。格雷是一个汽车经销商,他曾经做过一次广告。

    "What are you talking about?" Mr. Grey asked.

    “你们在讨论什么?”格雷先生问。

    "Does advertisement work or not?" one of the businessmen asked.

    “广告有用不?”其中一位商人问。

    "Oh, yes, it works very fast," Mr. Grey said. " I once advertised for my watch-dog and offered a reward of $100."

    “噢,有用,而且见效非常快。”格雷先生说,“我曾经发布了一条广告,要招聘一个值班员,报酬是100美金。”

    "Did you get the dog back?"

    “你招聘到人了吗?”

    "No, but that very night three of my cars were stolen."

    “没,但是那个晚上我的三辆车被偷走了。”

    【注释】

    笑话中出现了come by这个词组,我们来学习一下它的两种意思:

    1. pay a visit 来访,拜访

    例:I'll come by after work and see if you need any help. 我下班后会再来拜访,看看你有什么需要帮忙的地方。

    2. acquire 获得,得到

    例:A good assistant is hard to come by. 要得到一个好助手很困难。

    Comment: 保安没招来,倒把贼招来了!所以说有钱这件事还是不要“广而告之”为好……

    ;

    四、英语小笑话带翻译精选?

    笑话,是供人们消遣或交际的一种创造性的语言形式,其主要功能是调侃、娱乐或讽刺。我精心收集了小学英语笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

    小学英语笑话带翻译篇1

    停车***

    "Tell me again,"asked the judge, "Why you parked there?"

    “告诉我,”法官问道,“你为什么把车停在那儿?”

    The driver rose and answered respectfully,

    司机站起身,恭恭敬敬地回答,

    "Because, Your Honor, it said‘Fine for Parking'."

    “因为尊敬的阁下,牌子上写着‘可以停车’。”

    小学英语笑话带翻译篇2

    三个醉汉

    Two drunkards are walking along.

    两个醉汉正在走着。

    One says to the other, "What a beautiful night,look at the moon.”

    其中一个对另一个说,“多么美丽的夜晚呀,看那月亮。”

    The second drunkard stops and look at his drunken friend.

    另一个醉汉停下来,看着他喝醉的朋友说,

    "You are wrong, that's not the moon, that's the sun."

    “你错了,那不是月亮,是太阳。”

    Both started arguing for a while when they e upon another drunkard, so they stopped him.

    他俩开始争论起来,过了一会儿,他们碰到了另一个醉汉,他们拦住他。

    "Sir, could you please help settle our argument?

    “先生,您能不能帮我们解决我们争论的问题?

    Tell us what that thing is up in the sky that's shining.

    请告诉我们天上发光的是什么,

    Is it the moon or the sun?"

    是月亮还是人阳?”

    The third drunkard looked at the sky and then looked at them and said,

    第三个醉汉看了看天空,然后看了看他们,说,

    "Sorry, I don't live around here."

    “对下起,我不住这儿。”

    小学英语笑话带翻译篇3

    你去哪儿了?

    Once upon a time, there was a man who always forgot things.

    古时候,有个人总是忘事。

    One day, he went out with his little son.

    一天,他带着小儿子出门。

    He was so happy that he put the son ride his neck.

    一高兴,便让儿子骑在自己的脖子上。

    After a time,he suddenly thought of his son, he asked people:

    过了一会儿,他忽然想起儿子来,逢人便问:

    "Have you seen my child?"

    “你看到我的孩子了吗?”

    One of his villagers laughed and said: "Don't you know he is on your neck?"

    有个同村的村民见了大笑,说:“你难道不知道他在你脖子上吗?”

    Hearing this, the man took down his son from his neck,

    一听这话,这人一把将儿子一从脖子上揪下来,

    he was so angry that he hit the son, and then shouted:

    气愤至极,狠狠地打了孩子,嚷道:

    "I have told you not to go here and there.

    “我叫你别乱跑,

    Where did you go just now?"

    刚才你到哪里去了?”

    以上就是关于英语小笑话带翻译简短相关问题的回答。希望能帮到你,如有更多相关问题,您也可以联系我们的客服进行咨询,客服也会为您讲解更多精彩的知识和内容。


    推荐阅读:

    什么叫核心关键词(什么叫核心关键词英语)

    常用英语中文谐音(常用英语中文谐音翻译)

    still的中文谐音怎么读(still的中文谐音怎么读英语)

    六和塔公园景观设计(六和塔公园景观设计理念)

    用抖+别人能看到吗(抖音别人能看到吗)